Seeking a Production Engineer to work evenings in our plastic manufacturing company.
Please see the following for the qualifications that we are seeking:
-Must have Post graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing & Testing
– Diploma in Production Management
– Diploma in Total Quality Management & ISO 9000
– Parameter set to machine in scientific injection molding process
– Line balance in assembly line
– Minimum die/mold change over time
– process set up of 3 axis robots
– Trouble shooting every problems related to product
– Man power handling
– Daily production planning
-Maintain status of production orders
-Maintain dispatch detail, and WIP etc
– Maintain 5s and kaizen on shop floor
-Machine expertise from 60 – 1200 tonnes
-Expertise with the following materials ; PC + PBT, PP, PE, (HDPE, LDPE) NYLON, ABS, PMMA, POM, RUBBER ETC.
Must have practical experience in the following:
– Injection molding
– Gass assist Injection Molding
– Robot knowledge
-Vertical Injection Molding
– Insert Molding
Must have management experience, Production control experience
Please include all the training that you have had with or on your resume.
Hours 4 pm- 4 am Tuesday – Saturday
Tagged as: plastic manufacturing production engineer.