Job Title: Digital Marketer
- We are looking to employ a young, driven and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Digital Marketing Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- To be successful as a Digital Marketing Officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Digital Marketing Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost – effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Any College Degree with Strong Business Acumen.
- Proven experience working as a Digital Marketer Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work from anywhere.
- The ability to work in a fast – paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem – solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision – making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail – oriented
- Social Media Influencer
31st May, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.