Job Title: ICT Teacher
- To teach ICT to pupils between the ages of 14 and 19 years.
- To ensure that appropriate study materials are available in good time.
- To ensure that homework, when given, is marked to provide timely feedback to pupils.
- Mark and evaluate pupils work and write reports.
- To maintain discipline so that the learning objectives of the class and the provisions of the School’s Health and Safety policy are met.
- To ensure that Health and Safety is adhered to and risk assessments carried out and reviewed as necessary.
- To ensure that good study habits are developed in the class.
- To work closely with the Learning Support Department in order that the best methods are used for children with a Learning Difference.
- To take part in the appraisal of his/her own work performance and must be prepared to assist in the appraisal and observation of colleagues where required.
- Attend relevant meetings including weekly School meeting.
- Will be a key member of the ICT Development Mandate carrying responsibility for effective use of ICT throughout the school.
- Attend break-time playground duty.
- Participate in work, study and INSET days.
- To operate within School policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
- To ensure as part of the School that reasonable measures are in place to ensure that the risks of harm to children’s welfare are minimised.
- To attend occasional teachers’ conferences, to form a relationship with the children outside the lesson time (for instance, at break time), and to deepen understanding of the young child through study.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the management.
- B.Sc. or HND in Computer Science or other related fields.
- Teaching Experience is an Advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of Software and Web Development.
- Basic Knowledge of Networking and Hardware.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of Robotics and Automation is an Advantage.
- Certification is an Advantage.
28th May, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Credentials to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.