In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whoever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
Job Title: Data Scientist
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports To: Team Lead, Claims and Analytics
Expected Start Date: Q2 2020
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting claims, provider and enrollee data trends or patterns based on past or historical data
- Collate and interpret data, analyzing results from varied sources
- Generates periodic reports (daily, weekly and monthly) such as Claims frequency reports, Provider Quality Assurance reports, Enrollee / Client usage reports etc. as may be required by the management team.
- Monitor Claims team performance relative to set targets by tracking MLRs and reporting to the Business
- Research and develop statistical learning models for claims data analysis
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends that has direct impact on claims management and claims data analytics
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Perform any other duty as may be communicated by Management Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance or other numerate discipline
- 2-3 years relevant work experience, from related sector/ organization with demonstrable understanding of data analytics.
- Relevant work experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Excellent Numeracy, Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Good working knowledge of Power BI, Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
10th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online