Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach students of diverse age groups in our school.
- You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
- The goal is to help cultivate the studentsТ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record studentsТ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand studentsТ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the schoolТs policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- proficient in the use of computer
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- 10 years experience in a teaching environment.
- Minimum of B.Ed (PGDE or Master’s Degree in Education will be an added advantage) with TRCN certificate.
29th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.