- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 15 pounds, and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Warehouse storekeeper, Oil & Gas or Petrochemical plants handling various types of loads.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction material from the Oil and Gas industry desirable.
- Computer literacy is a requirement
- Capable of working at Sea.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.