Pro-Health International is a faith-based, non-profit organization that has provided free health care services to under-served populations in Nigeria and Africa for over 27 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Desk Assistant
Job Locations: Adamawa and Bauchi
- The role of the IT Assistant is to support the ICT Department in the maintenance of the Information and Communications systems within the organization.
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, painting etc.)
- Provide Network Administration.
- Maintenance and trouble shooting hardware and software problems observed by staff.
- Ensure Internet services are always running with minimal downtime.
- Perform periodic system and data backup to ensure that in the event of a serious incident, all data created, modified or stored after the last back up will not be lost.
- Be able to provide basic training and help desk functions to the employees on the use of various application software programs.
- Document resolutions to problems and maintain repair logs.
- Perform regular cleaning of the hardware equipment.
- Prompt response to problems reported by employees.
- Install/de-install hardware equipment and installation and configuration of computer/laptop peripherals.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / ICT or any other related equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Practical Knowledge / Training in CCNA, MS Server 2012, MS Exchange 2013, SQL Server etc will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV as one document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
Equal Opportunity Language:
- “Pro-Health International is an equal – opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.