Sutherland is hiring Customer Service Advisors to join our Work-at-Home Team!!
- Have a passion for others. You are invested in delivering outstanding customer service in each and every interaction.
- Multi-task with the best of them. You think nothing of juggling multiple conversations, tasks, or priorities.
- Own the story. Once you start something, you’re not satisfied until you’ve seen it through to completion. It’s important to you to be able to sign your name to everything you do.
- Fearlessly jump right in. Nothing intimidates you; no one gets under your skin. You have a knack for keeping your head when those around you back down.
- Give you the chance to work from the comfort of your own home. No commute, no business professional wardrobe, no terrible office coffee. Your home and all its perks.
- Are the springboard to a great career. There are so many amazing opportunities at Sutherland.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; Microsoft Office
experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Direct client contacts technical support experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased using several
- Experience working with CRM applications (preferred)
- Ability to be goals oriented
- Strong communication skills and ability to express
- To work from home you must: 2.0 Ghz Dual Core or better
processor,2 GB RAM (some employment opportunities require a minimum of 4
GB RAM),10 GB available hard drive space,Sound card,Windows 7, including
Windows 8 and 8.1, Internet speeds of 1 Mbps upload and 15 Mbps download,
Dual ear (designed to minimize audio interference from outside sources).
Noise cancelling microphone