- To Instruct and educate students of all ages all around the country using the internet, computers, and online tools. To provide instruction in every academic subject, based on the previous training and education they have already acquired. The job offers full- and part-time hours, and report directly to a teaching supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily tasks vary for online teachers based on the subject or subjects they teach, the number of students they instruct, and the curriculum requirements they must follow. However, the basic duties for online teachers are generally the same despite these variables:
- Design Lesson Plans
- The online teacher design the lesson plans and follow all curriculum requirements provided by the employer and the state and submit to the teacher supervisor before the lesson.
- Create Assignments
- They assign homework, special projects, and reading assignments to students.
- Engage Students During Class
- Online teachers encourage student participation and lead student discussions to keep them active and engaged in learning.
- Provide Feedback
- Online teachers provide feedback to students and assign grades to their coursework.
- Assess Student Performance
- Online teachers assess and monitor individual student performance to ensure students are keeping up with the curriculum and not falling behind the rest of the class.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Degree Education, PGDE, NCE, HND,
- And must know how to make use of the following tools:
- Presentation software (PowerPoint, Blackboard)
- Online chat software (Skype, Google Hangouts)
- Computer hardware accessories (webcams, heads
12th June, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.