HRM for SMES – Our client, a Law Firm in Abuja which provides the highest level of technical expertise to its clients, is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Content Writer / Copywriter
- Responsible for developing content goals and the strategies to reach those goals.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Write clear marketing content to promote our strength and services while ensuring originality and avoiding plagiarism
- Create, write, and manage user documentation for company products.
- Draft and manage Execute internal processes to create documentation and content.
- Develop print, electronic and web communication, to support the firms? goals.
- Support company publications and information dissemination.
- Proofread and edit all documents and written material before publication.
- Coordinate with business development and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media.
- Coordinate on cross-functional teams to determine content and training needs.
- Assess, test and document new and upcoming product/services/events/program features.
- Draft and review corporate style guide, terminology conventions, product design and required documents.
- Preferably B.Sc, MBA/Masters is a plus.
- Must have a Writing portfolio, relevant certifications is a plus.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Break projects into achievable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives of a project(s).
- Ensure resource availability and appropriate allocation while developing detailed project plans and tracking mechanism
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Provide timely feedback to stakeholders and escalate issues that may arise in a timely manner.
- Perform risk assessment and manage project risk to the barest minimum.
- Create teams, assign tasks to internal teams, and assist with schedule management.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders step-by-step and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement).
- Preferable B.Sc, MBA/Masters is a plus and 3 to 5 years in a similar experience.
- Must have Project Management Certifications & a Project Management portfolio, Risk management certifications is a plus.
Job Title: Practice Manager / Chief Operating Officer
- Supervise company’s day-to-day operations and management.
- Take a central role in coordinating and driving the firm’s performance in line with its strategic objectives.
- Ensure that the Firm is compliant and fulfils tax related, legislative and law society requirements.
- Liaise with external and internal parties and vendors on financial, accounting, and operational matters.
- Direct, manage with strong oversight over cash flow requirements of the firm, ensuring collection of outstanding invoices/money and the payment to creditors occur in the best interest of the firm.
- Provide strategic direction to development and managing of the annual planning and budgeting process.
- Liaising with other legal professionals such as solicitors to improve the firm?s processes.
- Monitor and follow up on briefs till completion and oversee Client management.
- Prepare implement and regularly review the firm’s strategy against set goals with a combination of detailed HR, Finance, IT, and Marketing strategies.
- Regularly review industry best practice and research industry norms, in order to identify opportunities and exploit them.
- Drive decision making from the management and creates medium and long-term improvement for the firm.
- Preferably B.Sc, MBA/Master’s is an added advantage, must have Management portfolio.
- Relevant certifications is a plus and must possess at least 5 to 7 years experience in a similar capacity.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email