IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Kosofe & Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- To provide administrative and secretarial support at the customer service points.
- Ensure the smooth running of the customer service point
- Seeking approval and management of petty cash for the CSP
- Monitor CSP supplies; order and re-stock as needed
- Take minutes of weekly CSP meetings
- Ensure office is kept clean and organized at all times
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- Attending to customers
- Sending weekly reports (attendance, loans & savings)
- Calling customers with account opening package issues
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, binding, scanning
- OND in any discipline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suites is required.
N300,000 / Annum
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume with the subject as “Admin Assistant” to: email@example.com
Note: Please note that only those residing in the location above and OND holders only are advised to apply.