HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing in the Logistics and transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within lagos and abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
- Are you passionate about sales?
- Do you have experience with marketing B2B products or services?
- There is an opportunity for you to secure employment and to earn even during the lock-down.
- Marketing and promoting the company and its products and services while making cold calls and close deals
- Provide accurate and detailed reports to management on weekly sales activities.
- Develop and implement a business development strategy in collaboration with Management to achieve sales online and offline.
- Gather data by searching through various social media and web channels to gain information about target customers to create and pitch content for business development purpose.
- Reach set targets and exceed them by identifying and building ecosystem partnership.
- Cultivate a strong social media presence to help increase and build the Company’s social media presence.
- Enhance brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads and customers.
- Generate innovative ideas, trends and insights to help build sustainable products and services while creating competitive advantage for the Company.
- Manage relationship with new and existing customers
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Develop a marketing database, with contacts, emails and social media.
- First Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Management or Communications with a minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience as a sales or marketing officer, business development or digital marketing officer.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Logistics industry with ready contacts.
- Knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns using email and social media tools.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft office and relevant software.
- Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios.
- Must be customer centric and able to handle complaints and disputes effectively.
- Team player with ability to relate with colleagues and key contacts at all levels to develop compelling offers and drive growth.
- Persistent in completing what needs to get done and driving value adding relationships.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop standardized proposals, content and pitching documents.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Salary is between N70,000 to N100,000 per month based on experience and skills.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail