Calling all Roofing labourers! Parker Johnston Industries Ltd.
Are you an experienced Roofing labourer looking for a new opportunity? We looking for experienced Roofing Labourers for our Lower Mainland operations. Parker Johnston Industries Ltd is a local Victoria family-run company who have been in the roofing business for over 60 years. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, Parker Johnston proves that they know how to treat both their customers and employees right.
With fair wages, opportunities for advancement, superior safety programs, and employee appreciation events, Parker Johnston is a great choice for both local and international workers. Community conscious, they support United Way Victoria, the Mustard Seed Food Bank, Victoria Hospitals Foundation, Herowork, and more! If you want to do honest work for good people, nows your chance!
- A comprehensive benefits package available after 6 months. Includes life insurance, AD&D, LTD, dental, and extended health
- Opportunity to become an Apprentice in the Roofing, Damp & Waterproofing trade
- Completion of Grade 12 considered an asset.
- Previous experience with roofing applications, including tar and gravel, two ply, and membrane considered a strong asset
- Construction experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Drivers license considered an asset.
- OFA Level 2 or 3 considered an asset
- Own tools required.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to work at heights and in all weather conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with general labouring duties in the roofing/cladding industry safely and correctly on residential, commercial, and industrial roofs.
- Other duties as required.
To apply, email your resume to Carry or drop off resume to Bryan Perrin at #110A, 5947 206A St, Langley, BC.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Langley, BC (Preferred)