LawnButler is looking for a seasonal office administrator. In this role you will play an important part in maintaining a positive smooth flow of customer service, business operations, and administrative activities during the busy season months, with the potential of leading into full time employment.
In this role, you will:
– Provide strong administrative support.
– Telephone reception support (5 lines): answer calls, relay messages, and respond to general enquiries with a focus on quality customer service.
– Data entry, client invoicing, and office duties to the manager.
– Provide accounting in the areas of accounts receivables, collections, and other duties as assigned. Opportunity exists to expand knowledge and level of responsibilities in the accounting area.
– Represent the company in a professional and outgoing manner and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong listening skills.
– Ability to handle positive and negative customer interaction with diplomacy, tact, courtesy, professionalism always with a positive tone of voice.
– Multitasking skills.
– Ability to problem solve and work independently.
– Handle confidential and sensitive information.
– Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
– Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
– Must like dogs and be willing to work alongside and interact with our office dogs.