WEYBURN DENTAL CENTRE
Weyburn Dental Centre is looking for an energetic individual to join their team full time! The duties will include front end reception, accounts receivable, assisting in charting, patient concierge and room sterilizations.
The successful candidate will be a team player who can adjust to a fast paced work environment and who enjoys a variety of tasks.
Office Assistant will be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Skills and Abilities
– Reading text
– Oral communication
– Working with others
– Decision making
– Finding information
– Computer use
– Significant use of memory