Employer Job Number: GO-00597079
Facility: MEADOW LAKE HOSPITAL
Job Description: Provides a clean, sanitary and safe environment for clients/patients/residents, staff and visitors.
- Maintained cleanliness of buildings to ensure a safe and healthy environment for staff and students
- Recorded staff comments or complaints, referring them to management as necessary
- Officially commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, and dependability in performance evaluation
- Developed highly empathic relationship with staff and students
- Reported damage or abuse of property, maintenance concerns, and any fire or safety hazards
- Detailed cleaning of patients living units including bathrooms and bed making
- Performed other related environmental service duties as assigned
- Accurately completed cleaning process in all rooms, including dusting, removing trash, mopping.
- Completed special cleaning projects as assigned.
- Demonstrated competence in functioning with and around patients and medical equipment.
- Completed other scheduled cleaning processes as defined and assigned in all ancillary areas throughout the hospital.
- Maintained Environmental Services work preparation areas in a neat, orderly fashion
- Distributed clean linen to patient use areas an exchange linen cart system
- Completed other assignments and duties as determined by the Supervisor/Shift Coordinator.
Previous: No previous experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Valid drivers license, where required by the job
Basic computer skills
Ability to work independently
The official job descriptions are found on the Provider Group website, http://www.working-for-health.ca/supportjobevaluation/
Expected Start Date: July 2, 2020
Hours of Work: In a 3-week rotation: 14 shifts of 8.00 hours
Human Resources Department, Prairie North Health Region
Fax: (306) 446-6810
Health Careers in Saskatchewan
For more information on this job, please visit the employer’s website.