Physically fit shop helper required for growing manufacturing company near Regina.
Must be fluent in English and able to lift 50lbs. Approved safety footwear required.
Must have own transportation to work.
Only current residents, legally eligible to work in Canada, will be considered.
Skills And Abilities
– Reading text
– Oral communication
– Working with others
– Decision making
– Own transportation
– Public transportation is not available
– Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
– Perform other labouring and elemental activities
– Clean Work Areas And Equipment
– Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
– Handling heavy loads
– Physically demanding
– Manual dexterity
– Attention to detail
– Standing for extended periods
– Steel-toed safety boots
– Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Work Site Environment
RR #3, Highway #6