The Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority is seeking part-time Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to work in various Saskatoon stores. This is an entry-level opportunity. There are no guaranteed hours for this position.
Reporting to the Store Manager or designate, a CSR is responsible for providing positive customer experiences at SLGA liquor stores by ensuring that all customer needs are met. The CSR creates a welcoming environment and supports store operations by receiving and stocking shelves, and establishes a relationship with the customer by greeting them upon entry, providing assistance to locate products, answering questions, presenting and discussing SLGA products and services, and the legal sale of beverage alcohol. The CSR position is physically demanding as it is required to repeatedly lift beverage alcohol cases weighing up to 40 pounds. This position requires individuals to be dependable and self-motivated while demonstrating the one-team approach through communication, organizational and collaboration skills.
Please refer to the website for further detail.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.