We are looking for a professional Housekeepers able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail.
The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
Part-time housekeeper required for weekends. May also be called in for vacation and/or sick day replacement. Duties include cleaning of resident’s rooms and building common areas. Must enjoy working with seniors. Please email resume with references.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Knowledge of English language
- High school degree
4950 PASQUA ST.