We are looking for an experienced Truck Drivers to serve our supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner.
Great wages 23-28 Starting per hr
Consistent, stable work
As an industry leader in quality & safety, Bandit relies on a large fleet of experienced, highly-trained drivers. Every Bandit driver receives initial and ongoing training and certification to ensure they meet the highest industry standards. We hire and focus our attention on retaining the best drivers!
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Input “macros” into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Hands-on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Trucking school diploma
- Valid truck driving license
BANDIT SALES & FARMS INC.